The Visual Basic Coach
Visual Basic 6.0
The Visual Basic Coach is written for those just beginning with Visual Basic (VB).The book subscribes to the classic idiom "practice makes perfect" by providing extensive coverage of all the basic skills needed to master the VB language, as well as detailed examples, drills, and exercises to practice these skills.The Visual Basic Coach is the perfect book for learning VB and includes:
- An exceptional step-by-step approach that is easy for everyone to follow
- A precise yet non-intimidating writing style that appeals to beginners
- A full-color presentation that shows actual screens in the VB environment
- Over 150 drills, complete with solutions and detailed explanations, to provide immediate practice of and feedback on what was just learned
- Extensive real-world examples of the programming concepts covered
- Case studies that run throughout the book to tie everything together (The Payroll System and The Voting Booth)
- An optional chapter that relates the VB concepts learned to how they will be implemented in the new Visual Basic.NET environment
- "Coach's Corner" feature in every chapter which provides advanced coverage of many VB concepts
- 1. Introduction to Computing.
- 2. Your First Visual Basic Applications.
- 3. Performing Operations and Storing the Result.
- 4. Decision Making.
- 5. Additional Visual Basic Controls.
- 6. Subroutines, Functions, and Events.
- 7. Repetition.
- 8. Arrays and User-Defined Types.
- 9. Files.
- 10. Introduction to Database Concepts.
- 11. Advanced Visual Basic Topics.
- 12. Wrapping Up Your Application.
- 13. Visual Basic .NET.
- Appendix A. ASCII Character Set.
- Appendix B. Visual Basic Trappable Errors.
Caractéristiques techniques du livre "The Visual Basic Coach"
|Nb. de pages||500|
|Format||21 x 27,5|
Livraison à partir de 0,01 € en France métropolitaine
Paiement en ligne SÉCURISÉ
Livraison dans le monde
Retour sous 15 jours
+ d'un million de livres disponibles