Gain the skills to effectively plan software applications and systems using the latest version of UML
UML 2 represents a significant update to the UML specification, from providing more robust mechanisms for modeling workflow and actions to making the modeling language more executable. Now in its second edition, this bestselling book provides you with all the tools you’ll need for effective modeling with UML 2. The authors get you up to speed by presenting an overview of UML and its main features. You’ll then learn how to apply UML to produce effective diagrams as you progress through more advanced topics such as use-case diagrams, classes and their relationships, dynamic diagrams, system architecture, and extending UML. The authors take you through the process of modeling with UML so that you can successfully deliver a software product or information management system.
With the help of numerous examples and an extensive case study, this book teaches you how to:
- Organize, describe, assess, test, and realize use cases
- Gain substantial information about a system by using classes
- Utilize activity diagrams, state machines, and interaction diagrams to handle common issues
- Extend UML features for specific environment or domains
- Use UML as part of a Model Driven Architecture initiative
- Apply an effective process for using UML
The CD-ROM contains all of the UML models and Java™ code for a complete application, Java™ 2 Platform, Standard Edition, Version 1.4.1, and links to the Web sites for vendors of UML 2 tools.
L'auteur Hans-Erik Eriksson
(Sweden) is the founder and Chairman of Open Training, a company that specializes in advanced online learning and e-training solutions. He is a skilled trainer with more than ten years' experience in object technology.
L'auteur Magnus Penker
(Sweden) is the CEO of Open Training and a former senior management consultant with over seven years of training experience in process and object-oriented modeling.
L'auteur David Fado
works as a software architect for Number Six Software, Inc., focusing on information and financial management systems as well as simulations. Dr. Fado has relied on UML and development support tools for many successful projects.
L'auteur Brian Lyons
is Chairman, CTO, and co-founder of Number Six Software, Inc., a Washington, D.C.-based software development outsourcing company. Mr. Lyons is a leading expert in object-oriented technology and iterative development techniques.
- OMG Press Books in Print
- About the OMG
- 2003 OMG Press Advisory Board
- Preface for the Second Edition
- About the Authors
- What Is UML?
- An Overview of UML
- Use-Case Modeling
- Classes, Objects, and Their Relationships
- Dynamic Modeling
- Advanced Dynamic Modeling Illustrated by Real-Time Systems
- Representing Architecture
- Extending UML
- Model Driven Architecture
- A Process for Using UML
- Case Study
- Appendix A: Visual Glossary
- Appendix B: Glossary
- Appendix C: References
- Appendix D: What’s on the CD-ROM?
- End-User License Agreement
- GNU General Public License
Caractéristiques techniques du livre "UML 2 Toolkit"
|Auteur(s)||Hans-Erik Eriksson, Magnus Penker, David Fado, Brian Lyons|
|Nb. de pages||515|
|Format||19 x 23|
|Intérieur||Noir et Blanc|
Livraison à partir de 0,01 € en France métropolitaine
Paiement en ligne SÉCURISÉ
Livraison dans le monde
Retour sous 15 jours
+ d'un million de livres disponibles
- Tous les livres de la collection OMG de l'éditeur Wiley
- Tous les livres de Hans-Erik Eriksson
- Tous les livres de Magnus Penker
- Tous les livres de David Fado
- Tous les livres de Brian Lyons