Wireless Foresight deals with the development of the wireless communications industry and technology during the coming ten to fifteen years. Telecommunications is a global business of enormous proportions and is one of the largest industries in the world.
Written in a highly accessible and simple to read manner, this book is based around four scenarios of the wireless world in 2015. The focus is on the industry (i.e. infrastructure and terminal vendors, operators, and service developers and providers) as well as on new players.
- Discusses the long-term developments described in the four scenarios and also short term issues, for example the challenges facing industry.
- Uncovers important areas for technological research and discusses the critical challenges facing industry, for example; the high cost for infrastructure, the slow spectrum release, the stampeding system complexity, radiation, battery capacity, and the threat of a disruptive market change facing the telecommunications industry.
- Offers a global approach whereby developments from around the world are described.
- Employs the method of building full-scale scenarios as opposed to just identifying trends and making predictions.
Wireless Foresight is an invaluable and provocative read for top and middle management, strategists, business developers, technology managers, and entrepreneurs in the telecom, datacom and infocom industries alike. It is also of great interest to financial analysts and academics.
- Wireless explosion - Creative destruction
- Slow motion
- Rediscovering harmony
- Big moguls and snoopy governments
- Drivers of development and technological implications
- Trends anbd fundamental drivers
- Technological conclusions from scenarios
- Challenges for the future
- Challenges for technical research
- Challenges fir the wireless industry
- Challenges for key regions
- Moving into the future with scenarios
- Scenario thinking and scenario making
- Summary and concluding remarks
- Authors biographies
|Auteur(s)||Bo Karlson, Aurelian Bria, Peter Lonnqvist, Cristian Norlin, Jonas Lind|
|Nb. de pages||244|
|Format||15,5 x 23,5|
|Intérieur||Noir et Blanc|
Nos clients ont également acheté
- Les meilleures ventes en Graphisme & Photo
- Les meilleures ventes en Informatique
- Les meilleures ventes en Construction
- Les meilleures ventes en Entreprise
- Les meilleures ventes en Sciences
- Les meilleures ventes en Littérature
- Les meilleures ventes en Arts & Loisirs
- Les meilleures ventes en Vie pratique
- Les meilleures ventes en Droit