The white cross on the red background is one of the most famous design-icons worldwide. Design as a factor for success is an integrated part of many Swiss products.
The triangular Toblerone chocolate bar is defined by its rectilinearity and instantly recognizable shape. In terms of the well-known Zena asparagus peeler from 1947, functionality is its sole formative characteristic. When it comes to fonts, few are as clear-cut as Helvetica. This volume demonstrates that Swiss Design incorporates much more than just functionality and clear shapes, as proofed by a vibrant yound design scene. This volumes presents design classics as well as the creative spectrum of Swiss Design today.
L'auteur Dorian Lucas
Autres livres de Dorian Lucas
From the contents:
- Bally: "Elegance, Quality and Craftmanship." (Fashion Design)
- Greutmann Bolzern Designstudio: "Design happens when head and head are in sync." (Furniture Design)
- Remo Caminada: "Swiss graphic design in the 1950s, 1960s and 1970s used to be 0°/45°/90°, now it is perhaps 22.34°/39.99°/-68.03°." (Graphic Design)
- Daughter of Eve: "Design is the attempt to make the intangible tangible." (Jewelry Design)
- Victorinox: "Fresh, innovative and different. Swiss Design constitutes today's modernity." (Product Design)
Caractéristiques techniques du livre "Swiss Design"
|Nb. de pages||232|
|Format||20 x 26|
Livraison à partir de 0,01 € en France métropolitaine (1)
Paiement en ligne SÉCURISÉ
Livraison dans le monde
Retour sous 15 jours
+ de 700 000 livres disponibles