Culture, Environment, and Crm
Controlling Pilot Error - Volume 10
REDUCE THE TERROR OF PILOT ERROR
The most effective aviation safety tools ever, Controlling Pilot Error guides give you expert protection against the causes of up to 80% of aviation accidents—pilot mistakes.
Each title provides:
- Real-life pilot stories
- Valuable "save-yourself" techniques and safety tips
- Clear and concise analysis of error sets Controlling Pilot Error CULTURE, ENVIRONMENT, AND CRM Pilot decision making is impacted by many influences. A knowledge of recent discoveries on aviators' decisions and crew cockpit interactions during crisis is important to all pilots. Tony Kern's Culture, Environment, and CRM confronts the human factors behind most aviation mishaps. Applying scientific explanations to allow you to:
- Recognize the psychological booby traps that imperil lives
- Put firewalls between you and the human factors that doom flights
- Improve priceless pilot judgement skills with proven techniques
- Adopt a simple four-step backup plan for flight-critical decisions
- Apply the lifesaving CRM loop process and specific tested CRM tools and techniques for safer flying
- Learn why followership is as essential to good decision making as leadership
- Discover why, though human failing is inevitable, it need not be fatal
- Build your knowledge base
- Increase your confidence
- Sharpen your skills
- Learn lifesaving tips
- Chapter 1: What Is CRM and Why Should I Care?
- Chapter 2: Does CRM Really Work?
- Chapter 3: Leadership and Followership: The First Two Essential CRM Skills.
- Chapter 4: How It Works: the CRM Loop Process.
- Chapter 5: The Missing Link in CRM.
- Chapter 6: Attitude Adjustments.
- Chapter 7: CRM at the Tip of the Spear.
- Chapter 8: The Most Dangerous Game: General Aviation and the CRM Solution.
- Chapter 9: The Nest: The Role of Culture in CRM Effectiveness.
L'auteur Tony Kern
Tony Kern is Editor of the Controlling Pilot Error Series and a former lieutenant colonel who created the United States Air Force's human-factors training program. He also wrote three best-selling books on aviation for McGraw-Hill.
Caractéristiques techniques du livre "Culture, Environment, and Crm"
|Éditeur(s)||Mc Graw Hill|
|Nb. de pages||210|
|Format||13 x 21|
|Intérieur||Noir et Blanc|
Livraison à partir de 0,01 € en France métropolitaine
Paiement en ligne SÉCURISÉ
Livraison dans le monde
Retour sous 15 jours
+ d'un million de livres disponibles