The Fiendishly Fun Way to Master Electronic Circuits!
Fully updated throughout, this wickedly inventive guide introduces electronic circuits and circuit design, both analog and digital, through a series of projects you'll complete one simple lesson at a time. The separate lessons build on each other and add up to projects you can put to practical use. You don't need to know anything about electronics to get started.
Using easy-to-find components and equipment, Electronic Circuits for the Evil Genius, Second Edition, provides hours of rewarding--and slightly twisted--fun. You'll gain valuable experience in circuit construction and design as you test, modify, and observe your results--skills you can put to work in other exciting circuit-building projects.
Electronic Circuits for the Evil Genius:
- Features step-by-step instructions and helpful illustrations
- Provides tips for customizing the projects
- Covers the underlying electronics principles behind the projects
- Removes the frustration factor--all required parts are listed, along with sources
L'auteur Dave Cutcher
Dave Cutcher is a former technology and industrial education teacher who designed his own hands-on courses, which resulted in great classroom success and became the basis of the first edition of this book. He currently writes for hobbyist publications such as MAKE Magazine.
- Introduction to Digital Electronics
- Counting Systems in Electronics
- Amplifiers - What They Are and How To Use Them
Caractéristiques techniques du livre "Electronic Circuits for the Evil Genius"
|Éditeur(s)||Mc Graw-Hill - Osborne|
|Collection||For the Evil Genius|
|Nb. de pages||320|
|Format||8 x 11|
|Intérieur||Noir et Blanc|
Livraison à partir de 0,01 € en France métropolitaine (1)
Paiement en ligne SÉCURISÉ
Livraison dans le monde
Retour sous 15 jours
+ de 700 000 livres disponibles
- Tous les livres de la collection For the Evil Genius de l'éditeur Mc Graw-Hill - Osborne
- Tous les livres de Dave Cutcher