For l.a. Eyeworks
Greg Gorman and l.a.Eyeworks are a winning combination. Greg's legendary images made you want to be a movie star, and in turn, his photos made movie stars. But that is just a small facet in the trajectory of a unique career that has withstood the test of time. Through his lens, Greg captures the beauty of the human face like no other. A photographic portrait artist who puts his heart and soul into his art, Greg lives his life with passion and grace, courage and compassion, and loves a good wine.
Over the past 40 years, Greg Gorman has photographed famous and infamous faces for film, music, politics, sports, advertising and pleasure. Greg continues to seek out projects worldwide that both grant him new experiences and provoke his inspiration. Between spending time at his homes in Los Angeles and Mendocino, where he also teaches, Greg conducts workshops and lectures internationally, and hosts exhibitions of his fine art photography. This compilation follows Greg's previously published works Volume I, Volume II, Inside Life, Perspectives, As I See It, Just Between Us, The Odes of Pindar and In Their Youth.
|Nb. de pages||192|
|Format||26 x 26|
|Intérieur||Noir et Blanc|
Nos clients ont également acheté
Nouveautés "Beaux livres"
Meilleures ventes "Beaux livres"
- Les meilleures ventes en Graphisme & Photo
- Les meilleures ventes en Informatique
- Les meilleures ventes en Construction
- Les meilleures ventes en Entreprise & Droit
- Les meilleures ventes en Sciences
- Les meilleures ventes en Littérature
- Les meilleures ventes en Arts & Loisirs
- Les meilleures ventes en Vie pratique
- Les meilleures ventes en Voyage et Tourisme
- Les meilleures ventes en BD et Jeunesse