Schools - Educational Spaces
School building architecture has greatly gained in pedagogical significance during the last years. Students of the 21st century have access to increasingly more workspaces customized for various studies, rooms for teamwork and cafeterias. Multi-functional communal spaces, exhibition spaces and sports facilities also play an important role in education.
Creating spaces that take into account both students' educational needs and their well-being is one of the most exciting and challenging tasks of contemporary school building design. Schools presents international projects which set themselves apart not only with their modern architectural vocabulary, but also with their architects' hope of being their contribution to the improvement of educational standards.
From the contents:
- The Calhoun School in New York, USA (FXFOWLE ARCHITECTS)
- FDE - Public School in Sao Paolo, Brazil (Forte, Gimenes & Marcondes Ferraz Arquitectos)
- Bamboo School in Luong Son Village, Vietnam (THESKYISBEAUTIFUL)
- Aying Elementary School, Germany (Allmann Sattler Wappner Architekten)
- Het 4e Gymnasium in Amsterdam, The Netherlands (HVDN architekten)
L'auteur Sibylle Kramer
Autres livres de Sibylle Kramer
Caractéristiques techniques du livre "Schools - Educational Spaces"
|Nb. de pages||272|
|Format||23,5 x 30|
Livraison à partir de 0,01 € en France métropolitaine (1)
Paiement en ligne SÉCURISÉ
Livraison dans le monde
Retour sous 15 jours
+ de 700 000 livres disponibles