When organizations face problems with costs, quality, productivity and attendance, these problems often stem from ineffective patterns of behaviour that the organization is unwittingly encouraging. To prevent and stop these problems, a behavioural approach to managing people is often the most effective.
Changing Behaviour at Work is a lively textbook that illustrates how behaviour analysis theory can be used to alter the way people behave at work. Showing how managers can identify, measure, analyse and change undesirable behaviour, the book takes a highly practical look at management strategies. The authors use case studies to show how managers can implement effective strategies for change, with examples ranging from behavioural self-management to changing the behaviour of large groups.
Topics covered include:
- brief history of behaviour analysis
- traditional approaches to management
- self-management and management of other individuals
- managing groups
- managing at the organizational level
Offering both a theoretically grounded and highly practical perspective, this is an essential purchase for all those seeking to understand how to manage people and organizations more effectively.
L'auteur - Charles Cox
Charles Cox, III SC.D, is one of the pioneers of the field now generally referred to as analog or RF photonics, in recognition of this work he was elected a fellow of the IEEE for his contributions to the analysis, design, and implementation of analog optical links. Dr. Cox is President and CEO of Photonic Systems Inc., which he founded in 1998. He holds six us patents, has given 45 invited talks on photonics and has published over 70 papers on his research in the field of photonics.
- History and background
- Traditional approaches to management
- The behavioural approach to management
- Managing yourself and other individuals
- Managing groups
- Managing at the organizational level
- Applying the behavioural approach
|Auteur(s)||Peter Makin, Charles Cox|
|Nb. de pages||168|
|Format||15,5 x 23,5|
|Intérieur||Noir et Blanc|
Nos clients ont également acheté
- Les meilleures ventes en Graphisme & Photo
- Les meilleures ventes en Informatique
- Les meilleures ventes en Construction
- Les meilleures ventes en Entreprise
- Les meilleures ventes en Sciences
- Les meilleures ventes en Littérature
- Les meilleures ventes en Arts & Loisirs
- Les meilleures ventes en Vie pratique
- Les meilleures ventes en Droit