This book is the long-awaited English adaptation of the leading Corporate Finance textbook in French-speaking countries, known by its tens of thousands of users as Le Vernimmen. It is written by the two co-authors of the French edition and two Italian writers who, like their French counterparts, are both investment bankers and academics. The book covers the theory and practice of Corporate Finance from a truly European perspective. It shows how to use financial theory to solve practical problems and is intended for students of corporate finance and financial analysis as well as practising Corporate Financiers. Corporate Finance is split into four sections and covers the basics of financial analysis; the features and valuation of equity, debt & options products; the theoretical knowledge needed for taking financial decisions (investment decisions, choice of a financial structure, dividend policy) or valuing a firm, and finally financial management which looks at how to organise a company's equity capital, M&A, LBO, bankruptcy, cash flow and financial risks management.
- A section on financial analysis - a Corporate Financier must understand a company based on a detailed analysis of its accounts. There were many who neglected this approach during the last stock market bubble and were caught in the crash that inevitably followed. How many investors took the trouble to read Enron's annual report? Those who did found that it spoke volumes!
- End of chapter summaries, questions and answers, European case studies and a glossary.
- A supporting website http://www.vernimmen.com
- with free access to statistics; a glossary and lexicon; articles; spreadsheets; notes on financial transactions; financial figures for more than 10,000 European and US listed companies; thesis topics; quiz and case studies; Q&A, and a letter box for your questions to the authors.
- A free monthly newsletter on Corporate Finance sent out to subscribers to the site.
L'auteur Pierre Vernimmen
Pierre Vernimmen fut un remarquable pédagogue et professionnel hors pair de la finance, trop tôt disparu.
- Foreword by Richard Roll
- List of frequently used symbols
- What Is Corporate Finance?
- Financial Analysis
- Investment Analysis
- Corporate Financial Policies
- Financial Management
Caractéristiques techniques du livre "Corporate Finance"
|Auteur(s)||Pierre Vernimmen, Pascal Quiry, Yann Le Fur, Maurizio Dallocchio, Antonio Salvi|
|Nb. de pages||1030|
|Format||19 x 24,5|
Livraison à partir de 0,01 € en France métropolitaine (1)
Paiement en ligne SÉCURISÉ
Livraison dans le monde
Retour sous 15 jours
+ de 700 000 livres disponibles
- Tous les livres de Pierre Vernimmen
- Tous les livres de Pascal Quiry
- Tous les livres de Yann Le Fur
- Tous les livres de Maurizio Dallocchio
- Tous les livres de Antonio Salvi