The Art of Winning Commitment
10 Ways Leaders Can Engage Minds, Hearts, and Spirits
Leadership secrets from outside the business world.
Leadership books most often cite interviews with high-profile business executives while offering do-and-don't case studies of different corporate initiatives in action. But some of the world's most extraordinary leaders work their magic outside the world of business. Their ability to gain the enthusiastic commitment of their people-when something other, and perhaps greater, than profit is at stake-demonstrates a fundamental human connection that their counterparts in the corporate sector would do well to emulate.
The Art of Winning Commitment presents the unique perspectives of a diverse group of leaders that includes:
- religious and spiritual leaders
- heads of not-for-profit social services
- an orchestra conductor
- a professional storyteller
Readers will also learn leadership secrets from former Philadelphia 76ers' executive Pat Croce, former Chief of the Cherokee Nation Wilma Mankiller, and politician and retired U.S. Army General Wesley Clark, and others.
In the search for commitment, loyalty, and business excellence, leaders can learn a lot from those outside of the business definition of leadership.
L'auteur - Dick Richards
Dick Richards (Phoenix, AZ) is the author of Artful Work. He has consulted for business, social service, health care, and educational organizations worldwide.
- Commitment and Change
- Winning Intellectual Commitment
- Winning Emotional Commitment
- Emotional Engagement
- Fostering Hope
- Winning Spiritual Commitment
- Rendering Significance
- Enacting Beliefs
- Towering Conclusions and Further Strategies
|Nb. de pages||212|
|Format||16 x 23,5|
|Intérieur||Noir et Blanc|
Nos clients ont également acheté
- Les meilleures ventes en Graphisme & Photo
- Les meilleures ventes en Informatique
- Les meilleures ventes en Construction
- Les meilleures ventes en Entreprise & Droit
- Les meilleures ventes en Sciences
- Les meilleures ventes en Littérature
- Les meilleures ventes en Arts & Loisirs
- Les meilleures ventes en Vie pratique