A collection of the best thinking from one of the most innovative management consulting firms in the world
For more than forty years, The Boston Consulting Group has been shaping strategic thinking in business. The Boston Consulting Group on Strategy offers a broad and up-to-date selection of the firm's best ideas on strategy with fresh ideas, insights, and practical lessons for managers, executives, and entrepreneurs in every industry. Here's a sampling of the provocative thinking you'll find inside:
"You have to be the scientist of your own life and be astonished four times:at what is, what always has been, what once was, and what could be."
"The majority of products in most companies are cash traps . . . .[They] are not only worthless, but a perpetual drain on corporate resources."
"Use more debt than your competition or get out of the business."
"When information flows freely, reputation, more than reciprocity,becomes the basis for trust."
"As a strategic weapon, time is the equivalent of money, productivity,quality, even innovation."
"When brands become business systems, brand management becomes far too important to leave to the marketing department."
"The winning organization of the future will look more like a collection ofjazz ensembles than a symphony orchestra."
"Most of our organizations today derive from a model whose original purpose was to control creativity."
"Rather than being an obstacle, uncertainty is the very engine of transformation in a business, a continuous source of new opportunities."
"IP assets lack clear property lines. Every bit of intellectual property you can own comes with connections to other valuable innovations."
L'auteur - Carl W. Stern
Carl W. Stern has been with BCG for thirty-two years. He was the CEO of BCG from 1997 to 2003 and presently serves as co-chairman of the board. He holds an MBA from Stanford Business School.
L'auteur - Michael S. Deimler
Michael S. Deimler is a Senior Vice President in the Atlanta office of BCG and the leader of its strategy practice. He holds an MBA from The Wharton School.
The Boston Consulting Group was founded in 1963 and now has sixty-one offices in thirty-six countries.
- The Nature of Business Strategy
- The Development of Business Strategy
- The Practice of Business Strategy
- The Customer: Segmentation and Value Creation
- Innovation and Growth
- Deconstruction of Value Chains
- Performance Measurement
- Resource Allocation
- Organizational Design
- Leadership and Change
|Auteur(s)||Carl W. Stern, Michael S. Deimler|
|Nb. de pages||414|
|Format||16 x 24|
|Intérieur||Noir et Blanc|
Nos clients ont également acheté
- Les meilleures ventes en Graphisme & Photo
- Les meilleures ventes en Informatique
- Les meilleures ventes en Construction
- Les meilleures ventes en Entreprise
- Les meilleures ventes en Sciences
- Les meilleures ventes en Littérature
- Les meilleures ventes en Arts & Loisirs
- Les meilleures ventes en Vie pratique
- Les meilleures ventes en Droit
- Droit Droit privé Droit des affaires Enseignement du droit des affaires
- Vie pratique Sciences humaines et sociales Géopolitique
- Littérature Essais d'actualité Actualités économiques
- Entreprise Stratégie - Direction d'entreprise Stratégie - Prospective
- Entreprise RH et formation
- Entreprise Marketing et vente Marketing stratégique - Marketing direct
- Entreprise Marketing et vente Management commercial
- Entreprise Finance - Comptabilité Finance d'entreprise - Analyse - Evaluation
- Entreprise Production Qualité
- Entreprise Production Gestion de production