When goliaths clash
Managing executive conflict to build a more dynamic organization
Nowhere is professional conflict so potentially devastating as in the executive suite.
Conflict in the executive ranks often snakes its way down to the trenches, polarizing entire organizations and undermining morale, productivity, and corporate goals. But managed correctly, the passion that powers these conflicts can be turned into a high-performance fuel that transforms not just executive relationships but the mechanics of the whole company.
When Goliaths Clash shows how to treat conflict as a business issue, achieve positive outcomes from divisive relationships, and identify the different sources of conflict, from assumptions, values, and wants, to stylistic clashes and organizational conditions.
The book combines real-world strategies drawn from the author's consulting experience with the results of a 10-year survey of more than 300 executive teams. Packed with examples from companies like Johnson & Johnson, L'Oreal, Motorola, Phillip Morris, and more, this constructive book will help unlock horns-and open the door to more productive relationships throughout entire organizations.
- Anatomy of conflict
- Why goliaths clash
- High-performance teams and conflicts management
- The road to high performance
- Conflict management as art and skill
- Leadership in conflict management
L'auteur - Howard M. Guttman
Howard M. Guttman (Ledgewood, NJ) is the principal of Guttman Development Strategies, Inc., a management consulting firm whose clients include Bristol-Myers Squibb, HBO, and Pfizer. He has held executive positions at Johnson & Johnson and ADP.
|Auteur(s)||Howard M. Guttman|
|Nb. de pages||268|
|Format||16 x 23,5|
|Intérieur||Noir et Blanc|
Nos clients ont également acheté
- Les meilleures ventes en Graphisme & Photo
- Les meilleures ventes en Informatique
- Les meilleures ventes en Construction
- Les meilleures ventes en Entreprise & Droit
- Les meilleures ventes en Sciences
- Les meilleures ventes en Littérature
- Les meilleures ventes en Arts & Loisirs
- Les meilleures ventes en Vie pratique