Open your mind to the possibilities
Let this in-depth professional book be your guide to Blender, the powerful open-source 3D modeling and animation software that will bring your ideas to life. Using clear step-by-step instruction and pages of real-world examples from talented Blender users, expert animator Tony Mullen walks you through the complexities of modeling and animating, with a special focus on characters. From Blender basics to creating facial expressions and emotion to rendering, you'll jump right into the process and learn valuable techniques that will transform your movies.
- Walk through the complete process of building a character
- Master mesh modeling tools and organic modeling
- Fashion skin, hair, and clothing with material shaders, textures, and other tools
- Learn to sync lip movements with a sound file
- Understand interpolation curves, keyframes, and the basics of animating
Model your characters using a variety of mesh editing techniques
See how armatures, lattices, and IK interact
Light and render your work for exactly the effect you want
Valuable DVD with complete Blender installation
The companion DVD provides the Blender installer for Windows(r), Macintosh(r), and Linux(r). You'll also find:
- All the source files you need to produce the examples and tutorials in the book
- The short film Elephants Dream and all the files used to create it
- An impressive gallery of short animations created by Blender artists around the world
- Plenty of useful links to related Blender resources
- A large collection of third-party software and plug-ins, including Audacity, Python, and the popular BlenderPeople
L'auteur Tony Mullen
Tony Mullen, PhD, teaches computer graphics and programming at Tsuda College and Musashino Art College in Tokyo. His screen credits include writer, codirector, or lead animator on several short films, including the award-winning live-action/stop-motion film Gustav Braustache and the Auto-Debilitator. He is the author of Mastering Blender, Introducing Character Animation with Blender, and Bounce, Tumble, and Splash!: Simulating the Physical World with Blender 3D, all from Sybex.
- Creating a character with blender.
- Blender Basics: Interface and Objects.
- Working with Meshes.
- Completing the Model with Materials, Textures, and Particles.
- Armatures and Rigging.
- Shape Keys and Facial Rigging.
- Bringing it to life: animation.
- Basics of Animation.
- Armature Animation.
- Facial Animation and Lip Sync.
- Nonlinear Animation.
- Further Issues in Character Animation.
- Lighting, Rendering, and Editing Your Animation.
- Using Python Scripts.
- Blender in production.
- A Look Into Elephants Dream.
- Feifi the Canary: Plumiferos Takes Wing.
- Blender in the Pipeline.
- Blender and beyond.
- Other Software and Formats.
- Resources for Further Learning.
Caractéristiques techniques du livre "Introducing Character Animation with Blender"
|Nb. de pages||478|
|Format||18,5 x 23|
|Intérieur||Noir et Blanc|
Livraison à partir de 0,01 € en France métropolitaine
Paiement en ligne SÉCURISÉ
Livraison dans le monde
Retour sous 15 jours
+ d'un million de livres disponibles