Full Color !
In just 24 sessions of one hour or less, learn how to build powerful applications for the world's first complete, open, and free mobile platform : Android. Using this book's straightforward, step-by-step approach, you'll build a fully-featured Android application from the ground up and master the skills you need to design, develop, test, and publish powerful applications. Each lesson builds on what you've already learned, giving you a rock-solid foundation for real-world success !
Step-by-step instructions carefully walk you through the most common Android development tasks.
Quizzes and Exercises at the end of each chapter help you test your knowledge.
By the Way notes present interesting information related to the discussion.
Did You Know ? tips offer advice or show you easier ways to perform tasks.
Watch Out ! cautions alert you to possible problems and give you advice on how to avoid them.
Learn how to...
- Develop Android applications quickly and successfully with Java
- Master Google's Android SDK and development tools
- Leverage the Eclipse programming environment to develop Android projects
- Understand the Android application lifecycle
- Build effective, user-friendly user interfaces
- Retrieve, store, and work with application data
- Develop powerful network applications
- Add popular social features and location-based services to your applications
- Take advantage of Android device hardware like the camera
- Internationalize, test, and publish your Android applications
L'auteur Lauren Darcey
Lauren Darcey is responsible for the technical leadership and direction of a small software company specializing in mobile technologies, including Android, iPhone, Blackberry, Palm Pre, BREW, and J2ME. With more than two decades of experience in professional software production, Lauren is a recognized authority in enterprise architecture and the development of commercial-grade mobile applications. Lauren received a B.S. in Computer Science from the University of California, Santa Cruz.
L'auteur Shane Conder
Shane Conder has extensive development experience and has focused his attention on mobile and embedded development for the past decade. He has designed and developed many commercial applications for BREW, J2ME, Palm, Windows Mobile, and Android--some of which have been installed on millions of phones worldwide. Shane has written extensively about the mobile industry and evaluated mobile development platforms on his tech blogs and is well known within the blogosphere. Shane received a B.S. in Computer Science from the University of California.
Caractéristiques techniques du livre "Sams Teach Yourself Android Application Development in 24 Hours"
|Auteur(s)||Lauren Darcey, Shane Conder|
|Collection||Sams Teach Yourself in 24 Hours|
|Nb. de pages||480|
|Format||17,5 x 24|
Livraison à partir de 0,01 € en France métropolitaine (1)
Paiement en ligne SÉCURISÉ
Livraison dans le monde
Retour sous 15 jours
+ de 700 000 livres disponibles
- Tous les livres de la collection Sams Teach Yourself in 24 Hours de l'éditeur Sams
- Tous les livres de Lauren Darcey
- Tous les livres de Shane Conder
- Informatique Systèmes d'exploitation OS embarqués et temps réel
- Informatique Développement d'applications Programmation Windows Programmation Windows mobile
- Informatique Développement d'applications Programmation PDA et systèmes embarqués
- Informatique Réseaux et télecommunications Ouvrages généraux
- Informatique Réseaux et télecommunications Réseaux sans fil et télécommunications mobiles