The Elementary edition brought right up-to-date, with new topics and new features. The Workbook, Teacher's Book, Teacher's Resource Book, Audio CD, and CD-ROM have all been revised.
- 90% new topics and texts.
- New listenings.
- New writing section at the back of the Student's Book.
- New pronunciation practice focusing on stress and pronunciation in Everyday English.
- New, additional songs.
- New practice exercises in Grammar reference.
- A bright new look.
- New interactive practice CD-ROM featuring video excerpts.
- New Headway now provides a seamless syllabus progression from beginner to upper-intermediate level.
- It takes a clear and structured approach to grammar. Grammatical structures are introduced in context, with questions that encourage students to work out the rules for themselves. A comprehensive "Grammar section" at the back of the Student's Books provides a useful reference before, during or after the lesson.
- A well-defined vocabulary syllabus concentrates on three key areas: learning new words in lexical sets; acquiring good habits for learning vocabulary; and developing vocabulary 'systems' such as sound and spelling relationships.
- Integrated skills work is an important feature of the course. In every unit the reading and listening activities contextualize and bring together much previously introduced language. The new unit by unit writing section in Student's Books focuses on developing students' written English in a range of situations and registers. The choice of interesting texts, together with manageable, motivating tasks ensure students develop fluency and accuracy in all four skills.
- Supportive Teacher's Books at each level include an explanation of the methodology, step-by-step lesson guidance, additional activities, photocopiable tests, cultural notes, and detailed answer keys.
- Teacher's Resource Books provide photocopiable games and activities to supplement the main course materials.
- Workbooks at each level offer a range of exercises to revise and extend the grammar and vocabulary covered in the Student's Book, plus extra related input where appropriate.
- There is high-quality, integrated support and supplementary material at various levels, including: New Headway Pronunciation Course, Making Headway, and New Headway English Course Interactive Practice CD-ROM.
- Before you watch, While you watch, and After you watch activities for full exploitation of the video
- attractive illustrations in full colour
- complete transcript
L'auteur John Soars
Autres livres de John Soars
L'auteur Liz Soars
Autres livres de Liz Soars
Caractéristiques techniques du livre "New Headway English Course - Elementary Student's Book - Third Edition"
|Éditeur(s)||Oxford University Press|
|Auteur(s)||John Soars, Liz Soars|
|Nb. de pages||160|
Livraison à partir de 0,01 € en France métropolitaine (1)
Paiement en ligne SÉCURISÉ
Livraison dans le monde
Retour sous 15 jours
+ de 700 000 livres disponibles