Finishing, Packaging, and Automation
- Explores the factors that influence the assembly process decisions
- Discusses the application of automation to the assembly process
- Examines the effectiveness and efficiency of the worker-machine combination
- Discusses the basic sub-assemblies commonly used within deliverable electronic units and the assembly processing associated with each
- Describes how sub-assemblies are grouped together to form new assemblies which are in turn the building blocks for larger assemblies, and the integration of these assemblies to form the final system
Today's fast-paced manufacturing culture demands a handbook that provides how-to, no-holds-barred, no-frills information. Completely revised and updated, the Handbook of Manufacturing Engineering is now presented in four volumes. Keeping the same general format as the first edition, this second edition not only provides more information but makes it more accessible. Each individual volume narrows the focus while broadening the coverage, giving you immediate access to the information you need. Volume Four, Assembly Processes: Finishing, Packaging, and Automation deals exclusively with the finishing of a product.
The proper selection of assembly process is critical, as it influences the production rate, quality, and cost of the product through tradeoffs in productivity of the facility and workers. Covering manual assembly as well as automation, the book explores the varied options available for assembly processes and emphasizes the importance of proper selection. Recognizing the growing importance and capabilities of automation, chapters cover the full spectrum of automation, including various types of automated machines, basic automation concepts, and flexible automation. The book's coverage also touches on packaging and provides an illustrative chapter devoted to printed board assemblies.
- Manual Assembly
- Assembly Automation
- Electronics Assembly
Caractéristiques techniques du livre "Assembly Processes"
|Éditeur(s)||CRC Press (Taylor and Francis Group)|
|Collection||The Handbook of Manufacturing Engineering|
|Nb. de pages||156|
|Format||16 x 24|
|Intérieur||Noir et Blanc|
Livraison à partir de 0,01 € en France métropolitaine
Paiement en ligne SÉCURISÉ
Livraison dans le monde
Retour sous 15 jours
+ d'un million de livres disponibles