This far-reaching resource provides the first unified treatment of the research, technology, and applications fueling the rapid growth of nanoelectronics. It brings together the solid-state physics, quantum mechanics, chemistry, biology, and electronics now converging to blaze exciting new trails - in both the development of nanoscale devices and in our understanding of physical properties and phenomena never before seen at larger scale.
At its core, this ground-breaking work provides a solid foundation for the understanding, design, and simulation of nanoelectronic devices. It brings you up to speed on innovative tools like the atomic force microscope (AFM), scanning tunneling microscope (STM), and scanning near optical field microscope (SNOM), and the techniques used to observe, fabricate, manipulate, and measure characteristics of nanosized devices. You get in-depth coverage of carbon nanotubes and their applications in electrical and optoelectronic devices like FETs, detectors, and IR sensors. Devices based on Si and III-V semiconductor nanostructures are also explored, including HEMT and SET transistors, submicron MOS transistors, lasers, optical modulators, and detectors. A chapter on spintronics illustrates how electron spin injection and manipulation is utilized to develop innovative nanoscale devices, and a review of advances in molecular and biological nanodevices offers a critical look at the potential and challenges that lie ahead. Numerous references and 210 illustrations provide further support for your work in this fast-emerging field.
L'auteur Mircea Dragoman
Mircea Dragoman is a senior researcher at the National Institute of Research and Development in Microtechnology in Bucharest, Romania. He is co-author of 3 books and author of more than 120 papers on topics in applied electromagnetics, quantum devices, optoelectronics, nanosystems and related fields. He received his Ph.D. in electronics at the Polytechnical Institute of Bucharest.
L'auteur Daniela Dragoman
Daniela Dragoman is a full professor on the faculty of physics at the University of Bucharest, Romania. She is co-author of 3 books and author of over 100 papers on topics in optical beams and systems, nonlinear optics, and quantum and advanced optoelectronic devices. She received her Ph.D. from the University of Limerick, Ireland.
- Physical Principles of Nanoelectronics and Nanomaterials
- Instrumentation for Nanoscale Electronics
- Carbon Nanotube Devices
- Electronic Devices Based on Semiconductor Nanostructures
- Optoelectronic Devices Based on Semiconductor Nanostructures
- Molecular and Biological Nanodevices
Caractéristiques techniques du livre "Nanoelectronics"
|Auteur(s)||Mircea Dragoman, Daniela Dragoman|
|Nb. de pages||472|
|Format||15,5 x 23,5|
|Intérieur||Noir et Blanc|
Livraison à partir de 0,01 € en France métropolitaine (1)
Paiement en ligne SÉCURISÉ
Livraison dans le monde
Retour sous 15 jours
+ de 700 000 livres disponibles
- Tous les livres de la collection Nanotechnology Series de l'éditeur Artech House
- Tous les livres de Mircea Dragoman
- Tous les livres de Daniela Dragoman
- Sciences Physique Physique fondamentale Physique des particules
- Sciences Physique Physique appliquée Nanotechnologies
- Sciences Etudes et concours Enseignement professionnel et technique
- Sciences Techniques Nanotechnologies
- Sciences Techniques Electricité et électrotechnique Electrotechnique
- Sciences Techniques Electronique