Ce livre regroupe une sélection des publications de Mats Hillert, spécialiste mondial des alliages métallique, à l'origine d'un code de calcul universel, utilisé pour calculer les diagrammes de phase.
For more than a half-century, Mats Hillert has contributed greatly to the Science of Materials. He is widely known and respected as an innovator and educator, a scientist with an enormous breadth of interest and depth of insight. The difficult choice of twenty-four papers from a publication list of more than three hundred was carried out in consultation with him. He also suggested or approved names of those scientists who would be invited to write brief introductions to each of the papers. A brief reading of the topics of the selected papers and their introductions reveals something of their range and depth. Several early selections - including internal reports of the Swedish Institute for Metal Research, published here in their original shape - contained seminal material that established Mats as a leading figure in the study of phase transformations in solids. Others established his presence in the areas of solidification and computational thermodynamics. This volume represents a judicious sampling only of Mats Hillert's extensive body of work; it is necessarily incomplete, but it is hoped and expected that it will prove useful to students of Material Science and Engineering at all levels, and that it will inspire the further study and appreciation of his many contributions.
L'auteur Yves Bréchet
Autres livres de Yves Bréchet
L'auteur Jean Philibert
Autres livres de Jean Philibert
- Introduction to "Nuclear Reaction Radiography"
- Introduction to "Paraequilibrium"
- Introduction to "Pressure-Induced Diffusion and Deformation During Precipitation, Especially Graphitization"
- Introduction to "The Role of Interfacial Energy during Solid State Phase Transformations"
- Introduction to "Thermodynamics of Martensitic Transformations"
- Introduction to "The Growth of Ferrite, Bainite and Martensite
- Introduction to "A Solid Solution Model for Inhomogeneous Systems
- Introduction to "The Formation of Pearlite"
- Introduction to "On the Theory of Normal and Abnormal Grain Growth"
- Introduction to "Grey and White Solidification of Cast Iron"
- Introduction to "The Role of Interfaces in Phase Transformations" and "Diffusion and Interface Control of Reactions in Alloys"
- Introduction to "The Regular Solution Model for Stoichiometric Phases and Ionic Melts"
- Introduction to "Diffusion Controlled Growth of Lamellar Eutectics and Eutectoid in Binary and Ternary Systems
- Introduction to "On the Theories of Growth During Discontinuous Precipitation"
- Introduction to "The Effect of Alloying Elements on the Rate of Ostwald Ripening of Cementite in Steel"
- Introduction to "The Uses of Gibbs Free Energy-Composition Diagrams
- Introduction to "A Treatment of the Solute Drag on Moving Grain Boundaries and Phase Interfaces in Binary Alloys"
- Introduction to "Chemically Induced Grain Boundary Migration"
- Introduction to "An Analysis of the Effect of Alloying Elements on the Pearlite Reaction"
- Introduction to "Thermodynamics of the Massive Transformations" and "Massive Transformations in the Fe-Ni system"
- Introduction to "On the Nature of the Bainite Transformation in Steel"
- Introduction to "Solute Drag, Solute Trapping and Diffusional Dissipation of Gibbs Energy"
Caractéristiques techniques du livre "Thermodynamics and phase transformations"
|Auteur(s)||John Agren, Yves Bréchet, Chrsitopher Hutchinson, Jean Philibert, Gary Purdy|
|Collection||Matériaux - Métallurgie|
|Nb. de pages||500|
|Format||21 x 30|
|Intérieur||Noir et Blanc|
Livraison à partir de 0,01 € en France métropolitaine (1)
Paiement en ligne SÉCURISÉ
Livraison dans le monde
Retour sous 15 jours
+ de 700 000 livres disponibles
- Tous les livres de la collection Matériaux - Métallurgie de l'éditeur EDP Sciences
- Tous les livres de John Agren
- Tous les livres de Yves Bréchet
- Tous les livres de Chrsitopher Hutchinson
- Tous les livres de Jean Philibert
- Tous les livres de Gary Purdy