Rhythm and melody
Having worked for well-known offices such as Gottfried Böhm, Joachim Schürmann, Auer + Weber and Behnisch & Partner in the past, wulf architekten have long since developed their very own position. Inspired by a deliberate openness towards innovation, however, they constantly challenge this position. Their way of finding solutions, unhindered by preconceived ideas and concepts, is what the architects call "identity through search"; this search also means movement and change.
The only, meanwhile important, constant is their humanistic approach - a distinct focus on people as a starting point for all design work. This central conviction shows in the sensuous quality and the variety of the office's built projects. In texts that establish connections between central statements of the three partners and their built projects, the publication Rhythm and Melody offers a comprehensive insight into the way wulf architekten think and work. Architecture, as already hinted at by the title, is not understood as an isolated discipline here, but as part of a multifaceted cultural context.
|Nb. de pages||248|
|Format||30,5 x 23,5|
Nos clients ont également acheté
- Les meilleures ventes en Graphisme & Photo
- Les meilleures ventes en Informatique
- Les meilleures ventes en Construction
- Les meilleures ventes en Entreprise
- Les meilleures ventes en Sciences
- Les meilleures ventes en Littérature
- Les meilleures ventes en Arts & Loisirs
- Les meilleures ventes en Vie pratique
- Les meilleures ventes en Droit