Awakening the leader within
A story of transformation
More Than a Book. . . . An Interactive Coaching Experience
"A spiritual journey that will take you to a new and inspiring understanding of leadership."
-Warren Bennis, Distinguished Professor of Business, USC and coauthor of Geeks and Geezers: How Era, Values and Defining Moments Shape Leaders
"Awakening the Leader Within helps leaders to go beyond meeting their performance goals to achieving their life's destiny. Don't read this book if you are only concerned with your personal success. Read it if you are ready to begin the journey to a higher calling to really make a difference in the world."
-Ron James, President and CEO of the Center for Ethical Business Cultures, former division president and CEO of Ceridian Corporation and former CEO for US West Communications-Minnesota
"Kevin Cashman's storytelling draws you in and forces you to explore the inner and outer terrain of your life and how it impacts the whole. It's refreshing to read a business book that motivates and provides the practices to become a more conscious leader, yet allows enough space to interpret your own legacy."
-Ann Bancroft, polar explorer (first woman to reach North and South Poles and ski across Antarctica), Cofounder of yourexpedition, and coauthor of No Horizon Is So Far
"It is often said that we live our lives in the present but understand them in the past. Awakening the Leader Within is a terrific reflection and self-coaching tool to close the insight gap which often stands in the way of maximum success and personal fulfillment."
-Michael A. Peel, Senior Vice President Human Resources and Corporate Services, General Mills, Inc.
"Once you start reading Awakening the Leader Within, you won't set it down. Cashman doesn't let you off the hook until you contemplate how you will live your life differently."
-Tom Debrowski, Executive Vice President Worldwide Operations, Mattel, Inc.
- One: Executive Suite
- Two: Our Family . . . Our Town
- Three: The Call of Awakening
- Four: The End of the Fairy Tale
- Five: Waiting for Awakening
- Six: Dawn in the Garden
- Seven: Awakening to Legacy
- Eight: First Crossroads: Old Road or New Road?
- Nine: Awakening to Purpose
- Ten: Renewing a Vital Partnership
- Eleven: The Strength of Vulnerability
- Twelve: Awakening to Authenticity
- Thirteen: Always Connected
- Fourteen: Awakening to Essence
- Fifteen: The Blossoming Bud
- Sixteen: A Day of Decisions
- Seventeen: Heart to Heart
- Eighteen: Piercing the Veil
- Nineteen: Walking the Talk . . . with Baby Steps
- Twenty: Awakening Together
- Twenty-one: Facing the Demons of Doubt
- Twenty-two: Passing on the Torch
- Twenty-three: Gardener of Souls
- Twenty-four: Purposeful Vision
- Twenty-five: "Remember the Seeds. . . .
- Twenty-six: The New Gardener Begins His Work
- Growth Guide: Awakening the Leader Within
- About the Author
- About LeaderSource
- Bibliography and Recommended Reading
L'auteur - Kevin Cashman
Kevin Cashman is Founder and CEO of LeaderSource, an
international leadership development and executive coaching
consultancy with offices across the U.S. For more than
twenty years, he and his organization have coached
thousands of executives and teams to enhance performance.
His clients span a variety of Fortune 500 and fast-growth
companies in the consumer products, healthcare, medical
products, high technology, manufacturing, service, and food
Cashman is author of Leadership from the Inside Out, the #1 bestselling business book of 2000 and named one of the top twenty bestselling business books of the decade by CEO-READ. He is a contributing editor to Executive Excellence magazine and has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, Chief Executive, Human Resource Executive, Fast Company, Strategy and Leadership, Oprah, CNN, and other media.
A believer in dynamic life balance, he has participated in more than fifty triathlons and has practiced and taught meditation for over four decades.
He lives in Minneapolis on the Mississippi riverfront overlooking the historic St. Anthony Falls.
|Nb. de pages||336|
|Format||15,5 x 23,5|
|Intérieur||Noir et Blanc|
Nos clients ont également acheté
- Les meilleures ventes en Graphisme & Photo
- Les meilleures ventes en Informatique
- Les meilleures ventes en Construction
- Les meilleures ventes en Entreprise
- Les meilleures ventes en Sciences
- Les meilleures ventes en Littérature
- Les meilleures ventes en Arts & Loisirs
- Les meilleures ventes en Vie pratique
- Les meilleures ventes en Droit