Discover the innovative world of Business Partner, a new eight-level business English course for learners and professionals who want to communicate effectively in English in the workplace. Partnering with the Financial Times means that this course also offers a wealth of international business information on a wide variety of topics.
- Personalize your learning experience with a structured modular approach that gives the flexibility to focus on specific needs and learning outcomes.
- Study real-life business stories provided through authentic videos that draw you in and keep you motivated.
- Learn about key business topics such as Careers choices, Business Sectors, Projects, Global markets and Communication.
- Immerse yourself in the integrated video-based Communication skills training programme to develop awareness of communication issues, including building rapport, dealing with interruptions, managing conversations, dealing with disagreement and responding to customer concerns.
- Get practical training in functional business skills such as networking, selling a product, dealing with conflict and generating and presenting ideas.
- Work on realistic case studies in the Business workshops.
- Evaluate your progress step by step against the Global Scale of English Learning Objectives for Professional English.
- Prepare for business English exams such as BEC, BULATS, LCCI and PTE ProfessionalTM.
Caractéristiques techniques du livre "Business partner, B1"
|Auteur(s)||Ros Wright, Margaret O'Keefe, Lewis Lansford, Evan Frendo, Lizzie Wright|
|Nb. de pages||160|
|Format||21 x 29,5|
Livraison à partir de 0,01 € en France métropolitaine
Paiement en ligne SÉCURISÉ
Livraison dans le monde
Retour sous 15 jours
+ d'un million de livres disponibles