Discover the innovative world of Business Partner, a new eight-level business English course for learners and professionals who want to communicate effectively in English in the workplace.
Partnering with the Financial Times means that this course also offers a wealth of international business information on a wide variety of topics.
- Personalize your learning experience with a structured modular approach that gives the flexibility to focus on specific needs and learning outcomes.
- Study real-life business stories provided through authentic videos that draw you in and keep you motivated.
- Learn about key business topics such as Corporate culture, Training and development, Finance and Time management.
- Immerse yourself in the integrated video-based Communication skills training programme to develop awareness of communication issues, including building relationships, managing bad news, managing challenging feedback and dealing with matters of urgency.
- Get practical training in functional business skills such as self-presentation, facilitating a discussion and dealing with difficulties in negotiations.
- Work on realistic case studies in the Business workshops.
- Evaluate your progress step by step against the Global Scale of English Learning Objectives for Professional English.
- Prepare for business English exams such as BEC, BULATS, LCCI and PTE ProfessionalTM.
Caractéristiques techniques du livre "Business partner - B2 - Manuel et ressources web"
|Auteur(s)||Bob Dignen, Iwonna Dubicka, Marjorie Rosenberg, Collectif Pearson|
|Nb. de pages||160|
|Format||21 x 30|
|Intérieur||Noir et Blanc|
Livraison à partir de 0,01 € en France métropolitaine (1)
Paiement en ligne SÉCURISÉ
Livraison dans le monde
Retour sous 15 jours
+ de 700 000 livres disponibles