The Power of Charm
How to Win Anyone Over in Any Situation
Learn how to master an elusive but crucial skill from personal success expert Brian Tracy.
As one of the world's premier business consultants and personal success experts, Brian Tracy has devoted his life to helping others achieve things they never dreamed possible. Now, in his latest book, he gives readers the key they need to open any door...and get whatever they want, every time.
The Power of Charm gives readers proven ways to become more captivating-and persuasive-in any situation. With his trademark directness, Tracy shows readers what charm can do, and how they can use simple methods to immediately become more charming and dramatically improve their social lives and business relationships. Readers will learn how to:
- capture people's trust and attention within the first few seconds of meeting
- win the support of others who can help them achieve their goals
- master body language and advanced listening techniques
- sell more of their products or services
- deliver powerful and engaging talks and presentations
- improve their negotiation skills
- get paid more and promoted faster
With The Power of Charm, readers will develop greater confidence and self-esteem and learn how to naturally create rhythm and harmony with others. It's a unique and powerful guide filled with proven techniques for making dreams come true-in business and in life!
L'auteur - Brian Tracy
Brian Tracy (Solana Beach, CA) is one of the world's most successful speakers and consultants on personal and professional development. He is the author of many books, including Focal Point, Be a Sales Superstar, Create Your Own Future, Eat That Frog! and Goals.
Autres livres de Brian Tracy
L'auteur - Ron Arden
Ron Arden (San Diego, CA), a former actor and director, is a top-flight coach of professional speakers.
- What Is Charm?
- Charm in Action
- What Charm Can Do
- How to Charm Anyone
- The Magic of Listening
- Charming a Woman
- Charming a Man
- Charming from the Inside Out and
- from the Outside In
- The Power of Attention
- The First Signal: Eye Contact
- Special Bonus Section: the Power of Charm on the Telpehone
- About the Authors
|Auteur(s)||Brian Tracy, Ron Arden|
|Nb. de pages||138|
|Format||14 x 22|
|Intérieur||Noir et Blanc|
Nos clients ont également acheté
- Les meilleures ventes en Graphisme & Photo
- Les meilleures ventes en Informatique
- Les meilleures ventes en Construction
- Les meilleures ventes en Entreprise & Droit
- Les meilleures ventes en Sciences
- Les meilleures ventes en Littérature
- Les meilleures ventes en Arts & Loisirs
- Les meilleures ventes en Vie pratique