Empirical and Theroretical Numbers Studies
This book contains a selection of studies carried out by the author during the period 1988-2006. Each study is based on a definition or a proposed problem found in current literature. It is one man's work. Calculations have been programmed and carried out in UBASIC.
The material has been edited by the author using Microsoft Word and Excel. Some program sequences have been included to illustrate methods. The book is rich in tables, more for the purpose of showing the general behaviour of a phenomenon than for displaying the individual numbers. Patterns are also illustrated with a number of graphs - mostly in colour.
Each study in this book can be read independently of other parts of the book. A large part of these studies deals with properties of number sequences. Some of these are subject to iterations leading to loops or invariants. One part of the book has been devoted to gaps between prime numbers. There is a section on Diophantine equations and also a section "Easy Reading" on subjects which has attracted the author's interest.
L'auteur - Henry Ibstedt
Dr. Henry Ibstedt was born in Sweden. He wrote three books on numbers and found interesting properties using computer programs.
- Loops and invariants
- Diophantine Equations
- Prime Number Gaps
- Easy Reading
|Nb. de pages||140|
|Format||14,5 x 20,5|
|Intérieur||Noir et Blanc|
- Les meilleures ventes en Graphisme & Photo
- Les meilleures ventes en Informatique
- Les meilleures ventes en Construction
- Les meilleures ventes en Entreprise & Droit
- Les meilleures ventes en Sciences
- Les meilleures ventes en Littérature
- Les meilleures ventes en Arts & Loisirs
- Les meilleures ventes en Vie pratique
- Les meilleures ventes en Voyage et Tourisme
- Les meilleures ventes en BD et Jeunesse