The E-learning - Question and Answer Book
A Survival Guide for Trainers and Business Managers
Who creates e-learning solutions for both IBM and its clients? The answer is Allan Henderson.
The application of technology-based learning to employee development has spawned a multibillion dollar industry that continues to grow. For all its potential, though, e-learning is a complex issue that elicits a myriad of questions.
The E-Learning Question and Answer Book is a clear and concise guide that addresses common questions, as well as several that should be asked more often. Author Allan Henderson develops internal and client e-learning solutions for IBM. His crucial insights are supported by examples and case studies of how to (and how not to) launch and run an e-learning program. The E-Learning Question and Answer Book asks and answers more than 70 questions in all, including:
- What is e-learning? How can your company benefit? How much will it cost?
- Do you need to scrap your classroom training? How do instructors adjust?
- How do you set up e-learning systems? Will your IT structure support future growth?
- Should you host your own e-learning system? Should you use a public system?
- What are e-learning standards? Should you care about them?
Writing from experience, Henderson answers real business questions about e-learning.
- What is e-learning all about?
- Let's be specific - Some e-learning case studies
- What does e-learning cost?
- Applying e-learning to your business
- What do today's e-learning thought leaders say?
- What are the different e-learning styles?
- What are the e-learning building blocks?
- What else affects your e-learning solution?
- Developing and delivering e-learning
- Where will your e-learning system reside?
- Where is e-learning headed in the future?
- Appendix. What is the IBM 4-Tier learning model?
- E-learning lingo
L'auteur - Allan Henderson
(Marietta, GA) is Senior Global E-Learning Strategy Analyst at IBM, where he has also managed business transformation and software development organizations.
|Nb. de pages||240|
|Format||15 x 23|
|Intérieur||Noir et Blanc|
Nos clients ont également acheté
- Les meilleures ventes en Graphisme & Photo
- Les meilleures ventes en Informatique
- Les meilleures ventes en Construction
- Les meilleures ventes en Entreprise & Droit
- Les meilleures ventes en Sciences
- Les meilleures ventes en Littérature
- Les meilleures ventes en Arts & Loisirs
- Les meilleures ventes en Vie pratique