Business Intelligence (BI): It's not just a technology. It's not just a methodology. It's a powerful new management approach that - when done right - can deliver knowledge, efficiency, better decisions, and profit to almost any organization that uses it.
When BI first came on the scene, it promised a lot but often failed to deliver. The missing element was the business-centric focus explained in The Profit Impact of Business Intelligence. Written by BI gurus Steve Williams and Nancy Williams, The Profit Impact of Business Intelligence shows step by step how you can achieve the promise of BI by connecting it to your organization's strategic goals, culture, and strengths while correcting your BI weaknesses.
- Provides a practical, process-oriented guide to achieve the full promise of BI.
- Shows how world-class companies used BI to become leaders in their industries.
- Helps senior business and IT executives understand the strategic impact of BI and how they can ensure a strong payoff from their BI investments.
- Identifies the most common mistakes organizations make in implementing BI.
- Includes a helpful glossary of BI terms.
- Includes a BI readiness assessment for your organization.
- Includes Web links and extensive references for more information.
L'auteur Steve Williams
Founder, DecisionPath Consulting, Gaithersburg, MD
Autres livres de Steve Williams
- The Business Value of Business Intelligence
- Identifying and Prioritizing BI-Driven Profit Opportunities for Your Company
- BI Readiness: Prerequisites for Leveraging BI to Improve Profits
- Business-Centric BI Development and the BI Pathway Method
- Leading and Managing a BI-Driven Profit Improvement Program
- BI in the Broader IT Context
- Key Ways BI Can Deliver Improved Profits
- Common Mistakes Companies Make on BI Initiatives
- A View Over the Horizon
Caractéristiques techniques du livre "The Profit Impact of Business Intelligence"
|Auteur(s)||Nancy Williams, Steve Williams|
|Nb. de pages||218|
|Format||19 x 23,5|
|Intérieur||Noir et Blanc|
Livraison à partir de 0,01 € en France métropolitaine
Paiement en ligne SÉCURISÉ
Livraison dans le monde
Retour sous 15 jours
+ d'un million de livres disponibles