Master the fundamentals of mathematical economics with Schaums - the high-performance study guide! It will helpyou cut study time, hone- problem-solving skills and achieve your personal best on exams.
Students love Schaums Outline because they produce results. Each year hundreds of thousands of students improve their test scores and final grades with these indispensable study guides.
If you dont have a lot of time but want to excel in class, this book helps you:
- Use detailed examples to solve problems
- Brush up before tests
- Find answers fast
- Study quickly and more effectively
- Get the big picture without spending hours poring over lengthy textbooks
Schaums Outlines give you the information your teachers expect you to know in ahandy and succinct format - without overwhelming you with unnecessary jargon. you get a complete overview of the subject. Plus, you get plenty of practice exercises to test your skill. Compatible with any classroom text, Schaums let you study at your own pace and remind you of all the important facts you need to remember - fast! And Schaums are so complete, theyre perfect for preparing for graduate or professional exams.
Inside, you will find:
- Full coverage of Mathematical Economics, from derivatives to phase diagrams
- Simplified expanations of indefinite and definite integral calculus
- 710 solved problems in mathematical economics, including step-by-step annotations
- Examples and worked problems that help you master mathematical economics
If you want top grades and a thorough understanding of mathematical economics, this powerful study tool is the best tutor you can have!
L'auteur Edward T. Dowling
Edward T. Dowling, Ph.D., has been a Professor of Economics at Fordham University for twenty-six years. He has published several Schaum's guides as well as numerous journal articles.
Autres livres de Edward T. Dowling
- Economic Applications of Graphs and Equations
- The Derivative and the Rules of Differentiation
- Uses of the Derivative in Mathematics and Economics
- Calculus of Multivariable Functions
- Caculus of Multivariable Functions in Economics
- Exponential and Logarithmic Functions in Economics
- Differentiation of Exponential and Logarithmic Functions
- The Fundamentals of Linear (or Matrix) Algebra
- Matrix Inversion
- Special Determinants and Matrices and Their Use in Economics
- Comparative Statics and Concave Programming
- IUntegral Calculus: The Indefinite Integral
- Integral Calculus: The Definite Integral
- First-Order Differential Equations
- First Order Difference Equations
- Second-Order Differential Equations and Difference Equations
- Simultaneous Differential and Difference Equations
- The Calculus of Variations
- Optimal Control Theory
Caractéristiques techniques du livre "Introduction to Mathematical Economics"
|Éditeur(s)||Mc Graw Hill|
|Auteur(s)||Edward T. Dowling|
|Nb. de pages||524|
|Format||20,5 x 27,5|
|Intérieur||Noir et Blanc|
Livraison à partir de 0,01 € en France métropolitaine (1)
Paiement en ligne SÉCURISÉ
Livraison dans le monde
Retour sous 15 jours
+ de 700 000 livres disponibles