Good brand management is the route to getting a brand to work harder, make its proper mark and achieve success. Any brand - new or old - must be managed, nurtured, exploited and, when necessary, changed.
Understanding Brands is for those who know that brand management is crucial but don't know how to go about it. It will help you to understand:
- what a brand is and what it can do for you;
- the brand as an emotional charge;
- the brand as a personality;
- branding and business strategy;
- how to position your brand or extend it;
- the importance of advertising.
Featuring fascinating real-life examples, including Persil, Levi Strauss, Dyson, Ben & Jerry's, IKEA, Virgin Atlantic and Nestle, Understanding Brands takes you through the entire process of building, defining and managing a brand.
L'auteur Peter Cheverton
Peter Cheverton is a Director of INSIGHT Marketing and People, an international training and consultancy firm specializing in marketing and key account management, with clients in fmcg, financial services, pharmaceuticals, speciality chemicals and IT. He is the author of Key Account Management, and Key Marketing Skills, both published by Kogan Page
- Defining the brand - its purpose and its benefits
- Brand management - the strategy
- Brand management - the implementation
Caractéristiques techniques du livre "Understanding Brands"
|Nb. de pages||192|
|Format||14 x 21,5|
|Intérieur||Noir et Blanc|
Livraison à partir de 0,01 € en France métropolitaine
Paiement en ligne SÉCURISÉ
Livraison dans le monde
Retour sous 15 jours
+ d'un million de livres disponibles