Being obsessed with positive change and ideas can propel us to extraordinary achievements and can be a fantastic positive driver of change.
In the age of AI wired consumers with irrationally high demands, we need to be obsessed with creating smooth, differentiated, relevant, exciting customer experiences and frictionless customer services. Any of those interactions should be driven by customer data - the pulse of every customer's unique heartbeat, and an organisation that has adopted new methodologies, processes, and technology platforms.
In Obsessed, we demystify the complex world of data and sales and marketing technology. We answer questions like: How do you build a data culture and strategy? How can you be more intentional about the technology foundation you choose to improve your marketing and sales engine across the customer lifecycle. How do you create an obsession for the right metrics that focus on value? How do you infuse Artifical Intelligence capabilities into your organization? Can you see GDPR as an enabler?
Finally, we need a cultural paradigm shift in dealing with marketing technology and applying it to marketing and sales scenarios. An obsession with long term thinking and customer relationships based on value rather than short term. And that's when you truly start rebooting your revenue engine.
L'auteur Renout van Hove
Renout van Hove is primarily busy as founder, Owner & 'Chief Growth Architect' at Growthagent - the Martech Agency within Duval Union that helps companies to build customer technology stacks and guide them through the increasingly complicated maze of marketing technology options, enabling them to maximize return on investment.
L'auteur Marc Bresseel
Marc Bresseel started his professional career at IBM and subsequently grew further while at Microsoft. He was fortunate to kick off the Microsoft online services MSN, Hotmail, and Messenger as one of the early internet pioneers in Belgium. He managed the sales and marketing activities for MSN and Microsoft online services in the EMEA markets and became Global CMO for Microsoft Advertising. After sixteen years at Microsoft, Marc managed the top 14 markets for IPG Mediabrands. In 2014 he became a founding partner of Duval Union, an organization that provides business & marketing consulting, and marketing & communication execution to brands.
- The consumer - brand relationship: "it's complicated"
- Surfing on the acceleration waves of (marketing) technology hypes
- It's the data stupid: data reflects the DNA of your client
- Customer data platforms
- Data management platforms and the advertising ecosystem in a world of cookies
- Rebooting your revenue engine
- Is artificial intelligence eating marketing?
- GDPR, a tale of two cities
- Towards a paradigm shift
Caractéristiques techniques du livre "Obsessed"
|Auteur(s)||Renout van Hove, Marc Bresseel|
|Nb. de pages||330|
|Format||17 x 24|
Livraison à partir de 0,01 € en France métropolitaine (1)
Paiement en ligne SÉCURISÉ
Livraison dans le monde
Retour sous 15 jours
+ de 700 000 livres disponibles
- Entreprise Stratégie - Direction d'entreprise Innovation
- Entreprise RH et formation Compétences
- Entreprise Marketing et vente E-marketing
- Entreprise Marketing et vente Communication d'entreprise
- Entreprise Finance - Comptabilité Contrôle de gestion - Tableaux de bord
- Entreprise Production Gestion de production
- Entreprise Production Créativité
- Entreprise Efficacité du manager Diriger - Décider