The logistician plays a critical role in the growth of his or her company - in this third edition of Essentials of Logistics, the conceptual framework in which all the stakes and themes of logistics is systematically analyzed, with a strong focus on the role of the supply chain.
Indeed, many elements are critical to the successful logistical strategy: customer relation management, interactive information support, production optimization and process development, vision, strategy and operations management, and human resources and resource allocation. Growing out of a successful course given by the International Institute for the Management of Logistics (IML) of the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (EPFL), in Lausanne, and by the Ecole des Ponts-ParisTech (ENPC), the purpose of this book is to present a methodology allowing the reader to understand and act based on the critical factors embedded in the design of strategy. Concepts are thus combined with practical examples. Transversal vision and detailed case studies highlight the main themes of modern logistics and daily preoccupations of logisticians.
The book is addressed to all professionals of logistics: managers, planners and engineers; as well as to graduate students specializing in the field.
L'auteur Philippe Wieser
Philippe Wieser is Director of IML, the International Institute for the Management of Logistics (EPFL- Lausanne and Ecole des Ponts-ParisTech) and professor at EPFL.
Autres livres de Philippe Wieser
L'auteur Francis-Luc Perret
Francis-Luc Perret is Vice-President of the EPFL in charge of Planning and Logistics, Professor of Logistics and Management of Technology at EPFL, and founder of the International Institute for the Management of Technology (IML).
L'auteur Corynne Jaffeux
Corynne Jaffeux is professor at the Montesquieu-Bordeaux IV University. Since 1991 she has been adviser of the AFT-IFTIM general direction for questions of higher education. She is also Co-Director of IML Paris.
Autres livres de Corynne Jaffeux
- Global Supply Chain Management
- The Structure and the Operations of Logistics Systems
- Designing the Supply Chain
- Statistical Forecasting and Demand Analysis
- Leading in Service Innovation: Three Perspectives on Customer Service Value Delivery
- Purchasing and Logistics: Perimeter Overlaps in a Context of Global Sourcing
- Production Systems
- The Management of Distribution and Operational Logistics
- Transport Management as a Key Logistics Issue
- Logistics of International Trade
- Information Systems
- Supply Chain Connective Technologies
- Supply Chain Connective Technologies
- Modeling and Simulation in Logistics
- The Lean Supply Chain
- Marketing and Innovation Management
- Financial Accounting
- Processing & Controlling
- Financial elements
- Understanding Global Strategic Dynamics
- Managing Human Resources
Caractéristiques techniques du livre "Essentials of logistics and management"
|Auteur(s)||Philippe Wieser, Francis-Luc Perret, Corynne Jaffeux|
|Nb. de pages||590|
|Format||17 x 25|
|Intérieur||Noir et Blanc|
Livraison à partir de 0,01 € en France métropolitaine
Paiement en ligne SÉCURISÉ
Livraison dans le monde
Retour sous 15 jours
+ d'un million de livres disponibles
- Tous les livres de Philippe Wieser
- Tous les livres de Francis-Luc Perret
- Tous les livres de Corynne Jaffeux
- Vie pratique Sciences humaines et sociales Autres sciences sociales
- Entreprise Enseignement Commerce international
- Entreprise Stratégie - Direction d'entreprise Innovation
- Entreprise Marketing et vente Management commercial
- Entreprise Marketing et vente Distribution
- Entreprise Marketing et vente CRM
- Entreprise Finance - Comptabilité Contrôle de gestion - Tableaux de bord
- Entreprise Production Qualité
- Entreprise Production Gestion de production
- Entreprise Création d'entreprise Saga des entrepreneurs