eBay Business the Smart Way
Maximize Your Profits on the Web's #1 Auction Site
Now in a fully revised third edition, the completely unauthorized guide to doing business on eBay!
With over 200 million registered users and net revenues in the billions, eBay is indisputably the world's most popular online auction site, an international marketplace that runs full speed ahead, 24-hours a day, seven days a week. This unique and ever-growing realm offers virtually limitless opportunities for those ready to take advantage of it-but to make the most of eBay, you need the right knowledge, timing, and techniques to stand out from the crowd.
Now completely updated in a third edition, eBay Business the Smart Way gives you the inside track to online auction success. Still the most comprehensive eBay guide available, this trusted resource gives you clear examples, bulleted checklists, and valuable "insider" tips to help you:
- Set your business up legally.
- Build credibility and brand recognition.
- Pick the best business model for your needs.
- Choose the right type of auction for each selling situation.
- Use the latest software to manage auctions, inventory, business processes, and accounting.
- Hire employees and even get help without hiring employees.
- Learn just enough HTML and Web design to make your spot on the Web look phenomenal.
You'll find out all you need to know about licenses, shipping, taxes, and liability, as well as how to create a storefront website, find products to sell, and save expenses by buying business supplies on eBay. Plus, this expanded third edition includes brand new chapters on security concerns and legislation affecting multi-state sales tax, as well as the latest information on PayPal, Andale, Google, Froogle, and eBay-owned features including eBay Stores, Skype, Turbo Lister, Shopping.com, and much more.
The book is a tremendous timesaver that lets you focus more on selling your products and less on business processes, helping you to contend with an increasingly crowded and competitive marketplace, escalating online theft and fraud, and continuously changing tax legislation and updates to the site. Whether you're new to eBay or an experienced seller seeking to take your online auction business to the next level, eBay Business the Smart Way lays out straightforward, easy-to-understand guidelines and strategies that combine good old-fashioned common sense with state-of-the-art Web savvy techniques.
Comprehensive, practical, and completely up-to-date, this latest edition of eBay Business the Smart Way is the essential key to running a low-risk, high-profit online auction business. It's the one book you need to get the most you can out of this exciting, one-of-a-kind online arena, and see your profits soar.
L'auteur - Joseph T. Sinclair
Joseph T. Sinclair (Vallejo, CA) is the author of EBay the Smart Way (0-8144-7118-8) and several other books on computers and software. He has also been a successful online entrepreneur.
- Introducing eBay Business
- Getting Started
- Conducting Business
- Handling the Unpleasant
- Making It Work
- Operating Smart
- Other eBay Business
- Appendix I: The Top 10 Tips for Beginning an eBay Business
- Appendix II: The Top 12 Tips for Seasoned eBay Business
- Appendix III: The Top 9 Tips for Business Buyers
- Appendix IV: Cross-Promotion Example
- Appendix V: HTML Tutorial
|Auteur(s)||Joseph T. Sinclair|
|Nb. de pages||538|
|Format||17,5 x 23|
|Intérieur||Noir et Blanc|
Nos clients ont également acheté
- Les meilleures ventes en Graphisme & Photo
- Les meilleures ventes en Informatique
- Les meilleures ventes en Construction
- Les meilleures ventes en Entreprise & Droit
- Les meilleures ventes en Sciences
- Les meilleures ventes en Littérature
- Les meilleures ventes en Arts & Loisirs
- Les meilleures ventes en Vie pratique