The Old Rules of Marketing Are Dead
The 6 New Rules for Reinvent Your Brand and Reignite Your Business
Revolutionary new technologies developed over the past decade have completely changed the way humans communicate and transact business. Not exactly late-breaking news for most people of the world... except for those who are supposed to be marketing to them. While consumers, customers, and marketplaces have adapted to these new realities, most marketers have not.
Renowned marketing expert Tim Pearson explains why you need to sever your ties to the comfortable old ways of marketing'and bring your company's marketing into the twenty-first century.
Too many marketers still operate as if strategy necessarily depends upon predetermined budgets; advertising is the catch-all to every problem; and marketing results can't be measured. It all adds up to the age-old belief that marketing is an art, not a science'which couldn't be further from the truth.
The Old Rules of Marketing Are Dead is a road map for breaking out of old, established'and increasingly ineffective'routines and reinventing your organization's marketing by:
- Positioning marketing as a business partner'not as a tool for meeting a strategic objective
- Holding marketing accountable for results with the application of hard data' not vague qualitative measurements
- Providing leadership within your organization'not following the direction of everyone else
From research frameworks and concept development to planning, budgeting, media placement, and program implementation, marketers have not kept up'to the detriment of themselves and their companies. Completely revamping old-school marketing is the only way to drive profitable sales, create growing brands, and increase market share in today's post'Great Recession business landscape.
Pearson calls for nothing short of a marketing revolution. You must throw out almost everything you hold dear and embrace technology, a new role in business, and real accountability. The Old Rules of Marketing Are Dead has what you need to reinvent your products, your services'and your future.
- The Art of Reinvention & It's Six Principles;
- The Essence of You;
- The Consumer (or customer) Knows Best;
- Your Reputation Precedes You;
- Sleep Soundly, Work Fearfully;
- Neatness is Next to Godliness;
- The Whole is Larger Than Its Parts;
- Mind Your P's and Q's;
- Do as I do, Not as I say;
- Strategy is the Heart, But Measurement is the Lifeblood;
- Frameworks, Frameworkds, Frameworks;
- Communicate, Then Communicate Some More;
- It's More Than Just Channel Surfing;
- It's All About the Relationship;
- You Don't Have to Go It Alone;
- It's Not About You, It's Really About Me;
- The Long Arm of the Law;
- The Great Debate; Centered or Localized;
- Technology is Only the Enabler;
- Leadership Isn't a Noun, It's a Verb
Caractéristiques techniques du livre "The Old Rules of Marketing Are Dead"
|Éditeur(s)||Mc Graw Hill|
|Auteur(s)||Timothy R. Pearson|
|Nb. de pages||256|
|Format||23,5 x 16|
|Intérieur||Noir et Blanc|
Livraison à partir de 0,01 € en France métropolitaine
Paiement en ligne SÉCURISÉ
Livraison dans le monde
Retour sous 15 jours
+ d'un million de livres disponibles
- Entreprise Marketing et vente Marques - Publicité
- Entreprise Marketing et vente E-marketing
- Entreprise Marketing et vente Téléphone - Lettres commerciales
- Entreprise Marketing et vente Marketing stratégique - Marketing direct
- Entreprise Marketing et vente Management commercial
- Entreprise Marketing et vente Techniques de vente - Négociation