Amaze Your Customers!
Creative Tips on Winning and Keeping Your Customers
Discover new strategies to amaze your customers...
This comprehensive and entertaining guide demonstrates the ways in which companies, both large and small, can attract and win new customers using Daniel Zanetti's "Customer Amazement Strategy".
Based on real-life stories of good and bad customer experiences, this book shows you just how important customer satisfaction is, not only for attracting new customers, but also for building lasting customer relationships which will ultimately shape the reputation of your company. Real-life examples include:
- a hotel in Sydney that offers guests their choice of goldfish as a pet for their stay;
- a dentist in Germany who wears mint flavoured latex gloves;
- a Swiss men's clothes shop that keeps the measurements of its forgetful customers on computer.
Offering advice on how to differentiate your business from its competitors, the book helps you to realize your company's unique selling proposition and therefore formulate a "Customer Amazement Strategy".
Zanetti's recommendations cover a wide range of industries including hotels, salons, garages, supermarkets, insurance companies, fashion retailers, airlines and more. If you are involved in selling or providing a service, this book, a best-seller in Germany and Switzerland, will completely change the way you relate to your customers.
Daniel Zanetti is an acknowledged expert on the subject of winning and retaining customers. He is an established author and a co-owner of the training company NeumannZanetti & Partner which advises and coaches companies on customer-orientation.
- Amaze your customers!
- Joe Friedman's amazing experiences as a customer
- You need chesse to catch a mouse
- And the winner is ...
|Nb. de pages||154|
|Format||14 x 21,5|
|Intérieur||Noir et Blanc|
Nos clients ont également acheté
- Les meilleures ventes en Graphisme & Photo
- Les meilleures ventes en Informatique
- Les meilleures ventes en Construction
- Les meilleures ventes en Entreprise & Droit
- Les meilleures ventes en Sciences
- Les meilleures ventes en Littérature
- Les meilleures ventes en Arts & Loisirs
- Les meilleures ventes en Vie pratique