Questions That Sell
The Powerful Process for Discovering What Your Customer Really Wants
Asking questions is the simplest and fastest way to make a sale. They help you find out what kinds of problems your clients are having, what their needs are, and how much they're willing to pay for a solution. But you can't just ask a few questions and expect to get a sale-you have to ask the right questions, in the right order. Questions That Sell not only supplies you with hundreds of sample questions you can use in any type of sales situation, but gives you an in-depth, easy-to-use process with which to use them.
Questions That Sell shows you how to use advanced questioning techniques to sell your products based on value to the customer, not on price-and increase your success rate as a result. The book contains powerful examples, exercises, and hundreds of sample questions, including:
- Vision Questions: Tap into your customers' needs and desires for the future.
- Questions to Uncover Problems: Fix something that's not working for your client.
- Payoff Questions: Get your customers to articulate for themselves how much your product or service is worth.
Questions That Sell empowers you with a valuable system for getting to know your customers, determining their needs, quantifying the impact your product will have in their businesses, and overcoming objections. It explains which types of questions work best in specific situations, and provides you with an action plan to get started. In addition, each chapter gives examples of how to incorporate questions naturally into your sales presentation, and exercises to help you 1 develop your questioning skills.
Simply knowing the right questions to ask can make the difference between finalizing a sale and losing it. Questions That Sell is an invaluable resource for connecting with customers, understanding what they need, and closing more sales, faster.
- List of Figures
- Boring or Engaging: How Do Your Questions Measure Up?
- Getting to Know Prospective Clients
- Managing Business Opportunities: The Qualifying Process
- Getting Your Customers Talking: Expansion and Comparison Questions
- Are You a Consultant or a Product Peddler? The Educational Question
- Directing the Conversation: Lock-On and Impact Questions
- Back to the Future: Vision Questions
- Getting Past "What If?" Objections and Stalls
- Putting It All Together
- Appendix A: Show Me the Money! How to Create Value so Price Is No Longer an Issue
- Appendix B: Using Voice Mail and E-Mail
- Appendix C: Seeing the Plan in Action
- About the Author
|Nb. de pages||180|
|Format||15 x 23|
|Intérieur||Noir et Blanc|
Nos clients ont également acheté
- Les meilleures ventes en Graphisme & Photo
- Les meilleures ventes en Informatique
- Les meilleures ventes en Construction
- Les meilleures ventes en Entreprise & Droit
- Les meilleures ventes en Sciences
- Les meilleures ventes en Littérature
- Les meilleures ventes en Arts & Loisirs
- Les meilleures ventes en Vie pratique
- Entreprise & Droit Marketing et vente Techniques de vente - Négociation
- Entreprise & Droit Production Processus
- Entreprise & Droit Efficacité du manager Diriger - Décider
- Entreprise & Droit Efficacité du manager Animer une équipe
- Entreprise & Droit Efficacité du manager Communiquer - Gérer les conflits Parler en public - Conduire une réunion
- Entreprise & Droit Efficacité du manager Techniques d'efficacité Rédiger ses documents